What is Support Service for Individuals?
• Between You and Me Seva offers a confidential one to one support service especially for those who prefer to reach out for support in person. Our one to one support service is available for those who live near SEVA. The service can be provided in the comfort of your own home
• SEVA’s trained one to one support workers are on hand to provide information on general matters, such as welfare rights as well as advocacy service to individuals and families. They are also there to listen to your problems and help you deal with your emotional issues. This service enables you to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of your life
• Our support workers are happy to meet up with you for lunch, coffee and can arrange to go for walks with yourself. If need to be, we can assist you to your appointments e.g. GP, hospitals and others
First Session Assessment
• The assessment can be delivered by the Support worker or another trained member of staff
• If assessment is delivered by another member of staff, this session will not be classed as a Support session
• The outcome of the assessment will be given at the end of the session
• Each session is one hour’s duration
• Sessions can run every week, every fortnight or every month depending on your needs
• You will be asked to complete an evaluation form once your sessions come to an end, this will enable us to better our service
What happens if a Client is not Comfortable with their Sessions?
This should be discussed with your support worker during your session time, in order for a mutual agreement to be reached as to the way forward
• Confidentiality will be maintained, however we will review this if we have cause for concern for the safety and welfare of an individual or others
• If this does occur, we will attempt to continue with the sessions
• Any form of verbal or physical aggression towards the support worker will not be tolerated, emergency service will be called, i.e. the police and names and contact details will be given. This will be done automatically without informing you
• You have the choice for a family member to sit in on the sessions
• From time to time, if you wish for your support worker to give feedback to the family members, this also can be done with your consent
Where will the Support Sessions take place?
• Sessions will take place at SEVA’s practice, it will be a comfortable room where your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained
• All sessions are booked by appointment only
How much does it Cost?
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer and Paypal Payments
First Session £40
First 2 Hours
First Session £35
First 2 Hours
(Subject to Evidence)
Subject to the Service they require
Thereafter standard hourly fee will apply