It is about Focusing on an Individual’s Personal Projects as well as Business Achievements
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
Between You and Me Seva offers coaching sessions, which is different from mentoring, therapy and counselling. It is about focusing on an individual’s personal projects as well as business achievements. It encourages an individual to make positives decisions and work towards their goals. Having the appropriate tools allow people to develop their self-esteem, empowerment and improve on their matters. It can change an individual’s outlook on life; it can provide support to individuals on what is happening for them at this moment in time.
• Self-worth and self-esteem
• Living your Purpose
• Self and Identity
• Managing Grief, Loss, Sadness and Change
Points to Note and Understand
• A referral assessment form needs to be completed and emailed back to us before the session commences
• A full session will not be provided if you do not attend your appointment on time, but full hour fee will apply
• For your first session, confirmation on attending your appointment before 24 hours of your appointment is necessary
• In your first session, you will be asked to sign a short agreement to indicate you understand and agree to go by everything as set out in this information
Introduction for Coaching
• Prior to commencing coaching, you have the opportunity to receive an introduction to coaching free of charge for ten to fifteen minutes by telephone
• In accordance with SEVA policy, our coaches are in regular supervision to ensure that they are providing effective professional service and that good practice is maintained and enhanced for the well-being of the client
• Confidentiality will be maintained at all times
• Each session is one hour’s duration, and can go up to thirty minutes’ extra
• Sessions can run every week, every fortnight or every month depending on your needs
• You will be asked to complete an evaluation form once your sessions come to an end, this will enable us to better our service
What happens if a Client is not comfortable with their Session?
• This should be discussed with your coach during your session time, in order for a mutual agreement to be reached as to the way forward
Where will the Coaching Sessions take place?
• Sessions will take place at SEVA’s practice, it will be a comfortable room where your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained
• Confidentiality will be maintained, however we will review this if we have cause for concern for the safety and welfare of an individual or others
• If this does occur, we will attempt to continue with the sessions
• Any form of verbal or physical aggression towards the coach will not be tolerated, emergency service will be called, i.e. the police and names and contact details will be given. This will be done automatically without informing you
• All sessions are booked by appointment only
Cancellations / Reschedule
• Must be made four hours prior to the appointments otherwise a fee will apply
• If you choose not to rebook your next session, a kind reminder will be sent out to you either by text, email, letter or a phone call. Within seven working days from the time we notify you, you will need to make the payment.
What happens if the Coach Cancels?
• The coach will give you 24-hour notice in advance for cancellation either by telephone or text message, except in exceptional circumstances, i.e. where it becomes beyond the coach’s control
Emergency Appointment (Less than 48 Hours)
• This is for those who require to be seen within 48 hours
• Once you attend your appointment, cash payments should be paid upfront before the session commences
• If payments are not made, the coach is unable to see you
How much does it Cost?
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer and Paypal Payments
Full time Employment
SIGN UP NOW
Part time Employment
SIGN UP NOW
Emergency Appointment (48 Hours)
Thereafter hourly fees will go back to the Original Price