Just Talk Service
A Confidential Telephone Just Talk Service especially for those who prefer to Just Talk over the Phone
What is Just Talk Service?
• Between You and Me Seva offers a confidential 1-2-1 telephone Just talk service especially for those who prefer to just talk over the phone. This service is available to the whole of the UK and gives you the flexibility to talk from the comfort of your own home, at a time that is most suitable to you
• SEVA’s trained telephone support workers are there to listen to you, for you to just talk. It allows you to talk honestly and openly in a safe environment without fear of being judged. You will feel like you have received a new perspective on things, a problem shared is a problem halved!
• SEVA offers the telephone service in English, Punjabi, Urdu, Hindi and Gujarati
Introduction for Therapy
• It is a Pay as you go 1-2-1 telephone support service
• £10 per hour as and when required
• No forms and no agreement needs to be completed
• All you need to provide us with is your name, address and contact details which can be done over the phone
• Support worker calls you
• Just talk only
• Confidentiality will be maintained, however we will review this if we have cause for concern for the safety and welfare of an individual or others
If this does occur, we will attempt to continue with the sessions
Any form of verbal aggression towards the support worker will not be tolerated, as the call can be terminated
• It will be your responsibility to ensure that confidentiality is maintained in your private home when the telephone sessions are taking place
• Your support worker will make it their responsibility that confidentiality is strictly maintained during the telephone support sessions
• All sessions are made by appointments only
• It becomes your responsibility to call us for your initial appointment
• Once your first session is booked, it becomes the support worker’s and your responsibility to agree on your next appointment
• Each session, the support worker will call you
• If you do not answer, the support worker will try again soon after and if they are still unable to reach you, this hour service will not be available and there will be no refunds
What happens if a Client is not comfortable with their Sessions?
• If you are not comfortable with the sessions, please discuss this with your support worker during your session time, in order for a mutual agreement to be reached as to the way forward
• If a mutual agreement is not reached, both parties reserve the right to terminate the sessions
• There is no complaint procedure for this service
What happens if the Support Worker Cancels?
• The support worker will give you 4-hour notice in advance for cancellation either by telephone or text message, except in exceptional circumstances, i.e. where it becomes beyond the support worker’s control
How much & How to make Payment?
• Payment Method: Bank Transfer and Paypal Payments
• All payments should be made via our website 2 hours before each session takes place
• If payments are not made, the support worker is unable to assist you
• This service is non refundable
Just Talk Pay As You Go