All referral forms need to be completed by the referrer.
First Session Assessment
• The assessment can be delivered by the counsellor or another trained member of staff
• The outcome of the assessment will be given at the end of the session
• If assessment is delivered by another member of staff, this session will not be classes as a counselling session
• Each session is one hour’s duration
• A review will take place after the sixth session
• You will be asked to complete an evaluation form once your sessions come to an end, this will enable us to better our service
• Confidentiality will be maintained, however we will review this if we have cause for concern for the safety and welfare of an individual or others
• If this does occur, we will attempt to continue with the sessions
• Any form of verbal or physical aggression towards the counsellor will not be tolerated, emergency service will be called, i.e. the police and names and contact details will be given. This will be done automatically without informing you
Where will the Counselling Sessions Take Place?
• Sessions will take place at SEVA’s practice, it will be a comfortable room where your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained
What happens if a Client is Not Comfortable with their Session?
• If you are not comfortable with the sessions, this should be discussed with your counsellor during your session time, in order for a mutual agreement to be reached as to the way forward
• All sessions are booked by appointment only. The first session appointment will be made by the referrer
• If you are unable to attend an appointment, you should contact the referrer
How much does it Cost?
Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer and Paypal Payments
First Session - £40
Thereafter hourly fees will go back to the Original Price